We made our favorite Classic Bifold Wallet in Piñatex®
is a leather alternative made from pineapple leaf fibers. This gorgeous material is not only eco-friendly but also remarkably durable and just as beautiful as traditional leather. Learn more about Piñatex® here.
Our Classic Bifold Piñatex® wallet is made with exquisite, durable, sustainable and biodegradable Piñatex®.
- Exterior: Made from pineapple leaf fiber, the first truly sustainable vegan leather
- Interior: Recycled Plastic Bottle (RPET) polyester lining
- Largely, but not completely biodegradable
- Folded Edges - The corners of this wallet are folded and stitched together. It's a tougher type of construction that makes the wallet more durable and looks cleaner.
- Six credit card slots with two additional larger slots behind on each side.
- Dual Cash Sleeves
- Durable, scratch resistant material
- RFID protection
- No leather or animal products used.
- PETA-Approved Vegan Wallet.
Dimensions: 4.5"W x 3.7"H. This wallet is larger than our slim bifold wallet w/ ID sleeve.
You might be wondering why our Pinatex wallets are more expensive. Quite simply, it's the material. Pinatex is five times more expensive than our normal material. We hope that as more people across the world adopt sustainable materials like these, that the makers of these materials will be able to manufacture at scale and that they will be able to bring their cost down. We hope that one day, the sustainable alternative becomes the normal alternative.