October 30, 2020 1 min read
These vegan chocolate brownies are easy and delicious! Whether you're a vegan newbie or a vegan baking pro, these are the perfect dessert to celebrate World Vegan Day. Pair it with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream to take it to the next level!
1 vanilla pod
200 grams dairy-free dark chocolate
170 grams self-raising flour
5 tbsps. coconut oil
3 heaped tsps. 100% organic cocoa powder
180 grams golden caster sugar
2 teaspoons sea salt
230 ml organic soya milk, unsweetened
200 grams pecan nuts, or whatever nuts you love in your desserts
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees and grease a baking tin with oil and flour.
2. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler and cool slightly.
3. Sieve together the flour and cocoa powder, then the sugar and salt, in a large bowl.
4. Mix together all the liquid ingredients.
5. Combine both wet and dry ingredients and whisk the mix till no lumps are found.
6. Add in the pecans or whatever nuts you choose.
7. Bake for about 20-30 minutes until the center is firm.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …